Wholesale Terms and Conditions
O R D E R S
$200 minimums per order.
P A Y M E N T
Terms are Net 30, once your purchase order is approved and an invoice is created, you have 30 days to settle the Invoice. Prompt payment is appreciated!
S H I P P I N G
Customer pays shipping unless the order exceeds $3500 US. When you place a purchase order the shipping cost is not factored in. Once the order is created, we will add the cost of shipping to your invoice. We commit to finding the most cost effective and efficient shipping options via Fedex, UPS or USPS. If you would like us to use your carrier account please let us know.
T H I R D – P A R T Y M A R K E T P L A C E S
We strictly prohibit the sale of our products on Amazon, Ebay, Walmart and any other 3rd party marketplace. In the event a retailer lists our products for sale on third-party marketplace, we will discontinue fulfilling orders until the listing(s) have been removed.
P R I C I N G
We ask all retailers to abide by our MAP Policy (Minimum Advertised Price – see attached). Please review our MAP Policy, by signing our Wholesale Application you are agreeing to all of the terms listed.
B R I C K & M O R T A R
To resell any CCF product, you must have a brick & mortar storefront.
Cal Coast Fishing Minimum Advertised Pricing Policy (MAP)
Effective immediately a Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) on all Cal Coast Fishing products will be in effect. International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
Cal Coast Fishing has been building a brand of strong recognition and a high perceived value. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP) a reseller can have a dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the Cal Coast Fishing and its products. The internet, with its worldwide impact, has the possibility to cause great harm to any companies’ products, if they are advertised at prices that will eliminate any legitimate retail competition. Our MAP pricing policy is intended for consumers to purchase from other resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if Cal Coast Fishing agrees to allow your company to sell its products, you will need to agree and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. Cal Coast Fishing strictly prohibits the sale of any Cal Coast Fishing products on third-party market places (Amazon, EBay, Walmart, etc).
2. The Minimum Advertised Price for any Cal Coast Fishing product shall not be less than the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the Cal Coast Fishing price sheet. MAP pricing is established by Cal Coast Fishing and may be adjusted by Cal Coast Fishing at its sole discretion.
3. The MAP for all Cal Coast Fishing products shall be no more than the MSRP provided in the Cal Coast Fishing Price Sheet.
4. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of Cal Coast Fishing products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
5. The inclusion in advertising of free or discounted products (whether made by Cal Coast Fishing or another manufacturer) with a product covered by the MAP policy would be contrary to the policy if it has the effect of discounting the advertised price of the covered product below the MAP.
6. If pricing is displayed in other than a brick and mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited
7. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer Cal Coast Fishing products at any price in excess of the MAP.
8. Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of Cal Coast Fishing as the property of Cal Coast Fishing and use advertising materials provided by Cal Coast Fishing in an authorized manner only.
9. Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. Cal Coast Fishing does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of Cal Coast Fishing and its products. It is Cal Coast Fishing sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
10. Distributors of Cal Coast Fishing Products will supply a copy of this MAP Policy to all new or existing Retail Stores, Internet Retailers, Sub Distributors and Fulfillment Centers. Retail Stores, Internet Retailers and Sub Distributors will be bound by the terms of this MAP Policy.
11. From time to time Cal Coast Fishing may permit resellers to advertise MAP products at prices lower (Promotional Price) than MAP price. In such event Cal Coast Fishing reserves the right to modify or suspend the MAP price with respect to the promotion.
12. Please contact us to gain permission to use promotional pricing.